Date of Last Revision: July 26, 2017 1. EULA Terms
1. EULA Terms
By accessing the website at https://www.memeois.com and the Memeois mobile application (the “Service”) operated by Memeois (“us”, “we”, or “our”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. There is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users. The materials contained in the Service are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Memeois Service for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display
(commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Memeois
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Memeois at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Memeois Service are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Memeois makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation
b. Further, Memeois does not warrant or make any representations concerning the
accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Service or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Objectionable Content Policy.
We maintain a zero-tolerance policy regarding objectionable content. Objectionable content
may not be uploaded or displayed to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or
alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to:
- sexually explicit materials;
- obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or
- content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright,
- trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is
- deceptive or fraudulent;
- content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco
- products, ammunition and/or firearms; and
- gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
In no event shall Memeois or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Memeois Service, even if Memeois or a Memeois authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims.
Memeois shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Memeois Service. Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner. Memeois reserves right to provide such information to government authorities and limit the access to Service for such users found in violation.
7. U.S. Legal Compliance.
You represent and warrant that
- (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and
- (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
8. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Memeois Service could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Memeois does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Memeois may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Memeois does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Memeois has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Service and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Memeois of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Memeois may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using the Service you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Delhi, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
12. Contact Information.
Should you have any questions, complaints, or claims relating to Memeois, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Memeois can be reached by phone at +91 785-987-1373 or by mail at 1101 Nirmal Tower, Connaught Place, New Delhi, India 110001.